ANATOMINIS: Call for Artists
Deadline January 26th
Show March 15th
ANATOMY is looking for artists who want to develop a new performance for the early years age group (0 to 5 years). You don’t have to have any experience with early years performance, and you don’t have to have a complete piece: we want to work with artists who are eager to learn about early years performance and who have a good idea.
Maybe you have performed for older age groups and want to make a show for toddlers for the first time. Maybe you have experience with early years performance and you have a great idea that needs time and space to develop. Maybe you’ve just got the first thought for a show, but it’s a great one. Please apply!
Selected artists will receive:
– A £500 fee for the work to cover a week of development time and the performance
– 1 day of peer mentoring from another early years artist
– 1 day of rehearsal in Summerhall
– Full technical support for the show
– Photo and film documentation of the performance
To apply, please download an application form and an (optional) monitoring form and return, completed, to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight of Sunday 26th January. We welcome proposals in alternative formats if this is better for you; please contact us for details.